Saturday, February 14, 2009

January 21, 2009

This week has been very good again!! Things are starting to pick up really nice. Matt is getting baptized on Sunday, but Alan can't give up smoking yet. :( But I am way happy for Matt. Also Musa and his family are moving along great but they haven't been able to get to church. He works so much. But I'm still excited for them. Other than that we don't have any really progressing investigators. We have met some really good people, so hopefully they continue to be interested. It seems like people are either ready for a change or not.

So it sounds like everything is going good at home. Except for Brooke and G thinking about moving to FLORIDA! What the heck! You better stay close or I’m going to cry. (Mom's note: I just mentioned in my letter that he had applied in Vegas, but also different places, including Florida. He got a little carried away!) Steven and Kylie are still awesome. That’s good. Oh and mom you can send my package to either one, probably the mission office. I'll get it eventually. People come in and out all the time so I'll probably get it pretty quick. Oh and you don't need to send me pictures of my mission. I don't really need them. I'll just want them when I get back. I had my last dentist appt. yesterday. He is such a good guy. He didn't even let me pay him. I'm sure that the Lord will bless him greatly.

I'm actually running out of time on the computer so sorry that this week will be short, but I want you all to know how true the church is. God loves us. I know that. The plan that he has prepared for us is flawless. As I've been studying it, I am amazed. I never knew how deep the Gospel was. We have had a couple of experiences this week that have strengthened my testimony so much. It seems that the largest my testimony has grown is when people argue with us. I see how unhappy they are. We don't need to prove anything because we have had a profound witness from the Holy Ghost that the church is true. I know that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer. I know that I can live with all of you forever and that's all I need to get through any trial that I may have. I love you all so much. I can't really explain it to you, but I pray for you all individually for the things that you are facing. I know that God has a reason for everything. I have seen it in my life as I reflect back on the things that have strengthened me and changed me in a way that I can be who I am today, a personal representative of Jesus Christ. He is counting on all of us. Be strong and remember Him always.

Love, Elder Day

No comments: