Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas Eve

December 24, 2008

Well, I’m calling tomorrow and I'm really excited. So I'm just going to answer some questions and bear a quick testimony or thought.

I'm going to call today to set up a time and get all the details cleared up. I was just told from the Zone Leaders that we are allowed to do that. So I'll call later today and let you know everything.

Well I read a talk that Doug sent to me for Christmas (ya I opened it early, I couldn’t wait!) haha but it was called "Raising the Bar" by Henry B. Eyring. It meant a lot to me at this time because I want to make sure that I keep the same intensity throughout my whole mission. It talks about how we need to continually be setting a higher standard for ourselves. I see that as I work hard, then everything seems to get easier. As we keep working hard then we can consistently improve. It was a good talk because it was a simple reminder to me that I need to make the best out of my mission by getting better every day and learning through my experiences. If we have faith in the Lord we have nothing to fear. Merry Christmas to everyone. I can’t wait to talk to you guys tomorrow.

Love, Elder Day

No comments: