Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm in Canada EH!!

Helloooo!

So I made it to Canada. Even though we had a way sketchy plane ride from Cincinnati to Toronto. It was probably the smallest plane that I've ever seen. But we definitely made it here and I'm way excited. I'm not gonna lie its pretty stinkin' cold outside but I'll live.

Yesterday I didn't have time to e-mail home cuz we went tracting right when I got to my place. We're stayin' in Kitchener. Its a huge city, probably about as big as Salt Lake. We don't get a car so we get to trek through the snow all winter. :) Can't wait!! haha My companion is really cool he's from a small town in Utah.. I can't remember the name of it but they are all the same right? We stay in an a big building on the eleventh four. It's pretty nice. We share it with the Zone Leaders and they are really nice guys too. Oh ya my companions name is Elder Newkirk. They all work way hard so were gonna get a lot of work done. We woke up early and ran stairs and stuff this morning.. I thought I was gonna die. Just kidding it was fun.

So on a spiritual note: Last night was terrible. No one wanted to talk to us and we have no investigators. I have a lot of work to do. Today we went tracting and we met this guy and his wife from Iran. They were unbelievable people. They invited us in and gave us soup (It was some kind of cilantro soup or whatever, WAY SPICY! but it was good.) and we were talking to them and they wanted to here more. So we gave the first discussion and I bore my testimony of how they can pray to Heavenly Father and He will give them a peace in their life. They were really touched. It was the most powerful I have ever felt the Spirit. They agreed to go to church with us on Sunday, and they are really excited to meet with us again. They kept talking about all this food they were gonna make us. haha it was a great experience.

I miss all of you and hope that everything is going good. I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!

Love, Elder Day

PS. My address is: 310 Queen St. S. #1101 Kitchener ON N2G 1K2

No comments: