Friday, November 21, 2008

First Week

Hellooo everybody!!

The first week is over and it was great! We got a lot of work done. We don't get to talk to all that many people but we went tracting like all day everyday. We are working very hard. We don't have any investigators so we need to turn that around so we have people to talk to and share the discussions with. Its pretty depressing when no one will talk to us. But all we can do is work our hardest and the Lord will do the rest. We've already made a lot of progress in just one week. I entered a pretty dry area so we need to do a lot of work. We have met with a couple of people though and that makes it all worth it. Every time we get to talk with anyone I learn so much and begin to care about these people that I don't even know. Most of the investigators that we have are Muslim. They believe a lot of what we do so it isn't that different for them. We have one man named Tim that we are already talking about baptism with. I am so excited for him, he is a great guy.

So on a different note.. it sounds like everyone is doing great! Congratulations Kylie for making the soccer team, Steve for bein' the best brother ever, and Ryan for ownin' people on the gridiron. Good work! I'm sorry I haven't been able to write letters because we have been way busy. But I promise I'll keep in touch the best I can. Me and my companion are getting along good. We have a lot that we can learn from each other. The Zone Leaders in are apartment are also awesome guys. It makes it a whole lot better when we have four of us. This parts for Mom: we've been eating really good and I've been taking vitamins like crazy because everyone is getting sick. But anyways, good luck to all of you. Be the best that you can be. Like dad told me in the MTC: Don't hold anything back. That means a lot to me because I don't want to have any regrets. I need to serve the Lord with all my heart.

I love you all sooooo much!
-Elder Day

No comments: